Aiosyn is on a mission to accelerate the adoption of artificial intelligence in pathology with the potential to improve the chances of patients worldwide. We are a growing team of AI enthusiasts transforming state-of-the-art algorithms into certified medical devices that can be used anywhere, anytime. Our AI solutions will benefit millions of patients in pathology diagnostics worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing and Communications Specialist who will support Aiosyn’s team in building the brand and launch multiple products. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing and communications plans. In your job, you work closely with our team to develop, connect and deliver our unique message to increase Aiosyn’s awareness and improve lead generation.
What your responsibilities would look like
- Develop, implement and monitor the marketing and communications strategy
- Conduct research into customer needs, develop marketing materials, implement these through different channels, and measure effectiveness
- Co-create authentic content for our audience
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to support lead generation
- Organize and support with marketing activities around the events
- Support with selecting and managing external vendors to improve website performance, visual design and digital marketing campaigns
- Be part of the team to develop new ideas to further increase our impact.
What your profile looks like
- A purpose-driven personality that wants to make an impact on healthcare
- University degree equivalent to a BSc/MSc education in the field of marketing, communications, and/or science background
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing roles with proven track-record
- You are result and goal driven, we’re here to grow and you are going to lead us there
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent ‘expert eye’ for attractive and aesthetic content
- Hands-on and you don’t mind executing the marketing plan
What we offer
- An exciting, fast-paced position, with a lot of growth potential, in an exciting medtech startup.
- A good purpose: our products will help doctors to assess complex diseases such as breast cancer, for the benefit of patients and society.
- An opportunity to lead others, learn by doing, grow with the team, and be the best version of yourself.
- A very flat work hierarchy where your opinion will always be listened to and will impact what we do.
- A welcoming atmosphere with a positive vibe, where work-life balance is a priority.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of part-time working from home, and a cool office situated on the university campus surrounded by green areas (even a botanical garden) in Nijmegen.
- A competitive salary and 25 holidays per year (plus additional public holidays).
- Startup perks: fresh drinks&food, table tennis championship, pizza&beer evenings, bowling nights, next-door sports facilities, and much more!
Bonus points if…
- If you have a background and/or work experience in health and life sciences
- We are looking for a valuable extension to our team (32-40 hours).
- This is a hybrid position. You can either work from our office in Nijmegen, or combine working from our office with work from home.
Salary indication: 3200-4200 gross per month (based full-time position)
Interview and selection process:
- 30-min online introduction
- First meeting to get to know each other and to assess your expertise and skills
- Case study in which you present our marketing & communication plan for Aiosyn’s product.
Aiosyn B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family, or parental status, or any other status.